Sunday, December 8, 2019

9. Welcome

Welcome to the Blood Skull...

I realized today that I never set an opening welcome post describing my wargames intention with this blog. So here goes. As mentioned in the blog description this is a fantasy blog, so don't let the tank on the cover of One Hour Wargames fool you. Also as shown by some of the 3d printed plastic items and miniatures below I am a 3D Print Maker and am slowly working on becoming a designer as well.

I have enjoyed several fantasy scales over the years ranging from 6mm to 42mm. However as time goes by I have narrowed my focus down to 15mm and 28mm at present. The former scale for grand tactical battles with my own home rules and for solo-battles using larger bases with One Hour Wargames.

I am also a fan of all things Warhammer. Whether it's the Old World, Age of Sigmar or 40K (which I have my own blog for that, see link at left.) I intend to fight battles using the Warcry skirmish rules or a variant of AoS. I also want to dabble with the darker setting of AoS28.

Now, not all my models fit in the Warhammer spectrum of games. I have built my own campaign worlds which collectively I refer to as F28 (Fantasy28mm). I will use Frostgrave as well as the AoS/Warcry rules and Kings of War for battles of my own invention.


I hope my blog is entertaining and perhaps informative to the fantasy wargame community and that it grows with each year. However it is for me a tool to record my hobby and campaigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment