Sunday, November 3, 2019

1. The Awoken.... Ice Titan

My son asked me to print this model for his D&D campaign. It stands at 10" tall. The model can be found here: The Awoken by Dutch Mogul of Ill Gotten Games. So his words to me were Ice & Titan. So that's the theme I painted it. However when shown the finished model he loved it but wanted it stone and steel. So a repaint was needed but I wanted to capture this style first and so I setup a simple scene so the painting would not be for naught.

The 28mm tall town guard figure shows just how 
massive the model is.

The Ice Titan marches through the North.

A lone warrior tries to hold his nerve as the Ice Titan approaches.

A celestial knight thinks he can challenge the might of the Ice Titan.
I printed this model using Hatchbox PLA Orange plastic and another brand in green. It came out well and I had all the parts printed and ready to assemble in about three or four days. I painted it using some GW contrast paint and some craft store hobby paint for dry brushing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment